Are you looking for a job vacancy at Qatargas in 2021? We are here to share with you the latest Qatargas jobs. Qatargas jobs application from the list below that we have updated on our website.
Qatargas offers potential employees a unique opportunity to participate in the making of history. There are a variety of roles available both in development projects as well as in a permanent operating organization.
Qatar gas Jobs 2021
Let’s explore here the latest Qatargas jobs. Qatargas Recruitment for talented candidates to fill various vacancies in Qatar. Founded in 1984, Qatargas has been a pioneer in the LNG industry in Qatar. Now a days , the Qatargas is largest LNG producing company in the world, with an annual LNG production capacity of fourty two ( 42) million tons per year .
Qatargas offers potential employees a unique opportunity to participate in the making of history. There are a variety of roles available both in development projects as well as in a permanent operating organization. Together with our shareholder partners, Qatargas operates 14 LNG trains, including six mega trains that are the largest of their kind. Qatargas’ current total production capacity is 77 million tons of LNG per year – the largest in the world.
Qatar gas Job Vacancy 2021
Founded in 1984, Qatargas pioneered the LNG industry in Qatar and is today the largest LNG producer in the world with an annual production capacity of 77 million tons per year from its world-class facilities in Ras. Laffan Industrial City, Qatar. Since first production in 1996, Qatargas has successfully delivered shipments to more than 30 countries and is committed to meeting global demand for safe, reliable and clean energy.
Through its operational excellence, Qatargas adds value to its production chain, contributes to the Qatari economy and Qatar’s national vision to ensure efficient energy supplies to the country, create new markets and contribute to the local community. In addition to the LNG facilities, Qatargas operates the Boiling Gas Terminal, Gulf Gas, Ras Laffan Hilome, two Laffan Refineries (among the largest condensate refineries in the world), and the Ras Laffan Terminal ( RLT) on the behalf of all participants.
Qatar gas job vacancy details
• Company / Organization: Qatar gas
• Job location: Ras Laffan | Qatar
• Nationality: Any
• Qualification: Bachelor's / Diploma / High School
• Salary: Not disclosed
• Experience: at least 3 to 5 years
List of available vacancies in Qatar gas job Vacancy
Senior legal advisor
- Advise on legal aspects of all company activities and prepare relevant legal documents to ensure compliance with applicable laws and company policy and procedures.
Job context and key challenges(s)
- The Senior Legal Counsel is responsible for handling all relevant legal issues and advice regarding the company, project owners and subsidiaries under relevant service agreements, often involving complex matters across Qatar and global jurisdictions.
- Ensure that practices comply with accepted industry standards and best practices and are also compliant with legal, regulatory and institutional guidelines.
- Enjoys a high degree of freedom in carrying out the functions, events and activities of the work within the legal environment.
Main Job Responsibilities
- Provides legal advice and guides stakeholders, regulators and contractors on relevant legal issues adhering to management and law guidelines in a timely manner.
- Review and draft policies and regulations to ensure compliance with applicable law.
- Performs duties such as interpreting laws, following up on legal claims, arbitration to which the Company is a party, and supervising the activities of outside consultants.
- Drafting letters and documents addressed to government authorities on relevant legal issues and maintaining a record of keeping government documents.
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating all contractual arrangements including those with contractors, clients, consultants, suppliers, purchasers and lenders to ensure compliance with applicable laws, company policies and management objectives.
- Develops standard agreements and reviews all agreements to ensure the company is legally protected.
- Leads investigations to identify and resolve legal issues, and recommend the most appropriate methods to remain effective.
- Represent the legal department on internal and external working groups and committees and implement legal strategies to support the objectives of the legal department.
- Maintains current knowledge of international best practices, internal and external laws, rules and regulations, and integration into company policy and procedures.
- Performs other duties as requested by Assistant General Counsel and/or General Counsel.
Qualifications For Qatar Gas Job Vacancy : Senior legal advisor
- Bachelor of Laws from a any recognized law school .
- 10 years of experience and business knowledge related to the oil and gas industry.
- Frontline legal advisory experience in a multinational and multicultural environment.
Technical and business skills
- Excellent drafting and communication skill in both English and Arabic Languages.
- Good negotiation skills
- Lead environmental permitting and provide specialist environmental consultancy and compliance programs in accordance with all applicable environmental regulatory requirements for projects and company operations.
Job context and key challenges(s)
- Harmonize the environment, greenhouse gases (GHGs), and allow management through familiar organization tools to use risk management and assessment tools to conduct due diligence to allow for action and the cost of inaction, and to define mitigation controls to support the development of an institutional adaptation strategy.
- Coordinate with several third party service providers to submit a high quality environmental permit application and supporting documents for the timely issuance of the permit.
- Provide expert advice to the technical team at the Ministry of Municipality and Environment (MME) on acceptable terms and conditions and issue the environmental permit in a timely manner.
Main Job Responsibilities For Qatar Job Vacancy
- Provide expert advice to develop a permitting philosophy. Prepare environmental application/scoping study, development of EIA/ESHIA (Environmental Impact Assessment/Environmental Impact Assessment, Socio-economic, Health Impact Assessment) and supporting documents and scoping and planning policy/strategy development, using best practices towards Greenhouse Gas (GHG) management.
- Lead with the project team(s) to review the project permitting strategy and establish environmental permitting scope and schedule; Develop, review and approve content for both the environmental application and exploratory study of the department.
- Support third party service providers to communicate project details and requirements for timely delivery of the environmental permit; Develop, compare, analyze and verify GHG emissions data, and prepare analytical reports for internal and external stakeholders to address/calculate the GHG footprint.
- Liaise with both internal and external service providers to develop, review and approve content for both scoping study and environmental application.
- Lead, negotiate and provide expert advice to the MME technical team on terms and conditions of acceptable permits and timely issuance of the environmental permit.
- Develop internal controls and resources to reduce the provision of third party service provision and engagement as a cost optimization measure; Develop internal controls for carbon footprint assessment, GHG KPIs in line with business plan and benchmarks, provide reporting and quality assurance guidelines, perform benchmarking, life cycle analysis, and support internal and external validation.
- Achieve data acquisition and analysis of resource usage and emissions data and metrics, integrating potential energy savings, cost reduction/containment and carbon targets to achieve continuous performance improvement.
- Ensure stakeholder participation in the company’s views on regulations and GHG/climate change position, and represent the company at forums and conferences on environmental issues.
- Lead the Environmental Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) program in support of a major company initiative.
- Provide input and support to corporate planning on GHG/combustion strategy and GHG/combustion data to update company KPIs as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Science.
- 10 years of experience in a global organization with preference to the oil and gas, operations or petrochemical industries including at least 5 years in environmental management.
- International environmental standards and regulations, best practices management.
- Strong environmental project experience in the oil and gas industry (conceptual and engineering)
Technical and business skills For Qatar Gas Job Vacancy
- Advanced technical expertise in environmental regulations and permits.
- Advanced technical experience in developing sustainability policy and environmental management system.
- Excellent in spoken and written English.
- Computer literacy (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Well developed interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with multiple organizational levels.
- Requires strong analytical, organizational and planning skills
How to apply for Qatar gas job Vacancy ?
Please apply for a job vacancy at Qatar gas from the list above. Click the Apply button above to set you up. You will be redirected to the official Qatar gas Careers website.
Advantages of Qatar Gas Job Vacancy
The company offers tax-free salaries, housing and a whole host of benefits:
- Married status available
- The company provided housing
- furnishing grant
- Generous annual leave package – 37 working days for senior employees, 24 working days for non-senior employees
- Annual air ticket to your home country for the employee, spouse and up to 4 dependent children
- Free medical and dental care
- Transportation allowance
- Car loan facility without interest
- Entertainment clubs and programs
- educational assistance
- Training Opportunities