FieldCore GE Careers – Field Service Company Jobs 2021: An international, independent, industrial field service company is hiring for multiple positions ranging from professional development to extensive training opportunities. The company is constantly striving to create a strong and healthy workplace that combines the values of growth and work-life balance. Only FieldCore can offer such a wide range of career opportunities combined with clear career paths in technical, functional and leadership areas.
A long tenure with FieldCore GE Careers will provide you with the most diverse, exciting, and dynamic career opportunities imaginable. Each employee will enjoy continued professional development, opportunities to explore the world, technical or cross-industry training perks, and leadership skill development.
In fact, many of today’s senior staff members began their careers in the field, including FieldCore’s President and CEO, as well as several Regional General Managers. We encourage you to apply for FieldCore GE careers opportunities with an up-to-date resume and cover letter.
FieldCore GE Careers and Job Vacancies
FieldCore GE Careers
|Name Of Company||FieldCore, a GE Company|
|Nationality||Any Nationality Can Apply|
|Education Needed||Diploma/Degree in Relevant Position|
|Experience Needed||Experience an Asset|
|Salary||Depending Upon Job Title|
|Employee Benefits||Attractive Job Benefits & Perks|
Here are Latest FieldCore GE Careers and vacancies
How do I apply for a FieldCore GE careers opportunity?
Once you have found an exciting FieldCore GE employment opportunity that matches your career aspirations, it is time to submit your online job application. Make sure your resume and CV are up-to-date and highlight your skills, strengths and experience to stand out from other candidates. Follow the steps below to apply for Field Core GE recruitment.
- Click on the “Apply Now” link after each Fieldcore position listed in the vacancy list [you will be redirected to Fieldcore’s official career portal].
- Read carefully the job description, education and experience, required skills, job duties, and responsibilities provided.
- Click on the “Apply” button.\
- elect your country of residence and language in the Privacy Agreement and click “I Agree”.
- Upload your updated resume and CV directly from your computer.
- nter your personal information, including name, email, cell phone number, current employer, current position, and country.
- lternatively, you can also apply through your LinkedIn profile.
- dding a Cover Letter
- lick “Next” and enter additional information if prompted.
- lick the “Submit” button to submit your application to FieldCore GE online.
FieldCore GE Careers Hiring Process
There are four easy steps to joining the FieldCore GE careers team. Applying to a company should be as great an experience as working there. That’s why FieldCore has streamlined the application process to make every step simpler and faster to navigate.
- Step 1: Application – To get started, you can either join the FieldCore Talent Community or submit a job application online for a specific title.
- Step 2: Selection – FieldCore recruiters will work hard to match your skills with the right job.
- Step 3: Interview – The HR team will sit down with you and listen to your story, career goals and passions to determine if you are a good fit for the position.
- Step 4: Welcome – If you are selected, you will receive a letter of offer, information about the onboarding process, and information about your assignment. welcome to the FieldCore team!
Benefits and Perks of a FieldCore GE Careers Job
A career with FieldCore offers rewarding challenges and excitement, both in the field and in the office. In addition to a comprehensive benefits and compensation package, we offer global exposure, travel, diverse teams, and cross-industry opportunities. as a FieldCore employee, you will receive the following career benefits and perks based on your performance and location.
- Health insurance (with vision and dental insurance)
- Employee discounts on GE products
- Vacation and authorized time off
- Work/life balance
- Job security and development
- Retirement plan
- Excellent accommodations
- Vocational training
FieldCore GE Company Profile
FieldCore is a subsidiary of GE and is a new independent industrial field service company. Our goal is to provide the highest level of field service excellence and capability for GE and its customers. FieldCore brings together the field service expertise and talent of Granite Services and GE’s Power Services into one organization focused on world class FieldCore is dedicated to providing operational excellence to customers in the power generation, oil and gas, nuclear and wind markets based on the values of safety, integrity and quality.
FieldCore is a global industrial field service powerhouse with offices on five continents and operations in over 100 countries. Our diverse workforce of more than 12,000 employees, from front line to back office, provides local solutions with global standards and expertise, and our extensive understanding of GE and other equipment, combined with our focus on world-class execution, gives us a trusted advantage with our customers.
Best Of Luck . Dont Forget to Visit this Link