Seasonal Worker Visa In UK 2023 | Free apply
Are You Searching How to get Seasonal Worker Visa In UK ? If yes , then you are in right place . Please Read full article before you start or apply for Seasonal Worker Visa In UK.
About Seasonal Worker Visa In UK 2023
Temporary Worker Visa – Seasonal Worker visa is for workers who have a job offer in the UK to do seasonal gardening work with a sponsor who is an approved scheme operator.
Anyone on the route of a seasonal worker can stay in the UK for a maximum of six months in any 12-month period. The seasonal work visa is not a pathway to settlement and applicants cannot be joined by partners and children.
Temporary Work Visa Requirements – Seasonal Worker Visa In UK 2023
Similar Jobs :
Canada Seasonal Worker visa – Read More
ALmarai Company Job Vacancy 2022 – Read More
In order to qualify for a Temporary Work Visa – Seasonal Work, you will need to meet UK Visas and Immigration that:
- You are 18 years of age or older.
- You have a valid “sponsorship certificate” from your employer (which is an approved scheme operator) with information about the role you have been offered.
- You will work in a qualified role that falls under the “Gardening” list.
- You have at least £1,270 held for 28 days or your employer has agreed to cover your costs for your first month in the UK in an amount of at least £1,270.
- You have paid your visa application fee and immigration health fee and have provided any required biometric information.
- You do not fall under rejection under general reasons for rejection.
- The exact requirements you’ll need to meet will vary depending on your circumstances. You may wish to speak to an immigration attorney for expert advice.
Temporary Work – Seasonal Worker Visa In UK 2023 Eligible Roles
In order to qualify for a brief Work – seasonal employee Visa at intervals the farming sector, your planned role should be AN eligible role.
This means that, so as to fulfill the necessities for a seasonal employee visa on the premise of labor at intervals the farming sector, the kind of manufacture being farmed should be:
- Protected Vegetables – fully grown in nursery systems.
- Field Vegetables – fully grown outdoors, as well as vegetables, herbs, leafed salads and potatoes.
- Soft Fruit – fully grown each outdoors or beneath cowl e.g. in glasshouses or a polytunnel. This includes strawberries, raspberries, blackcurrants, blueberries and every one rabes and genus Rubus species.
- Top Fruit (Orchard Fruit) – trees that bear fruit e.g. apples, plums, cherries, apricots.
- Vine and Bines – each twining or climb versatile stems of sure plants, e.g. hops, grapes.
- Mushrooms – usually covers Agaricus bisporus species however can even embrace additional exotic species (typically fully grown indoors).
- Bulbs and cut flowers (such as daffodils) fully grown outdoors and indoors.
- Pot plants, like seasonal bedding plants like pansies, violas, germaniums and poinsettias.
- Hardy decorative nursery stock – this includes Christmas trees and covers shrubs, roses, decorative trees and perennials.
- Tree and forest nurseries.
Certificate of Care (CoS) requirements For Seasonal Worker Visa In UK 2023
In order to obtain a temporary work visa – seasonal worker, you must have a valid sponsorship certificate for the role you plan to do. This is recorded electronically.
Your sponsorship certificate must be issued by a designated employer authorized by the Ministry of Interior.
The sponsorship certificate must have been issued no more than 3 months before the date of the seasonal worker visa application date.
Your certificate of care must include some mandatory information, including:
- Your name, job and salary details.
- A start date no later than 3 months after the date of your seasonal worker visa application date.
- Confirmation that the Sponsorship Certificate was not used in a previous application that was granted or denied and that was not withdrawn by the sponsor or rescinded by the Home Office.
- Confirm that the position complies with relevant legislation such as the relevant agricultural wage order rate, where applicable, and working time regulations.
- Confirmation that you will be paid at least £10.10 per hour worked.
- It is possible for your sponsor to give you a Multiple Entry Sponsorship Certificate which will allow you to leave and return to the UK.
Temporary Work – Financial Requirements for a Seasonal Worker Visa In UK 2023
As per the exemption below, you will need at least £1,270 cash available to prove that you can support yourself in the UK.
You will need to hold the money for at least 28 consecutive days ending at least 31 days before the date of your
Temporary work – seasonal worker visa 2023 application.
You will be exempt if your employer can cover your costs during your first month in the UK by at least £1,270, if required. Your sponsor will need to confirm this on your Certificate of Sponsorship.
Temporary Work – Seasonal Worker Visa 2023 Application Process
Applications for seasonal work visas for temporary work must be submitted from outside the UK.
There is no time limit for applications for workers in the edible or ornamental horticulture sector.
The earliest you can apply for a Temporary Work – Seasonal Worker visa is 3 months before the date you are due to start working. This can be found on your certificate of care.
You should receive a decision on your Temporary Work Visa – Seasonal Worker Visa application within 3 weeks.
Temporary Work – Seasonal Worker Visa Application Fee and Fee Reduction
The Home Office application fee for a Temporary Work Visa – Seasonal Worker Visa is currently £244.
This fee will be automatically reduced by £55 if you are a citizen of:
Austria, Belgium, Croatia, Republic of Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, North Macedonia, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Spain Sweden and Turkey.
Duration of Temporary Work Visa – Seasonal Worker Visa 2023
If you apply for a Temporary Work Visa – seasonal work to work in the horticultural sector and your application is accepted, you will be granted permission to enter and remain in the UK for either the period of work on your sponsorship certificate plus 14 days before and 14 days after that period up to a maximum of 6 months in any 12 month period.
Conditions of Residence as Temporary Work – Seasonal Worker Visa Holder
While in the UK as a Seasonal Worker Visa In UK 2023, you will be allowed to work in the job for which you have been sponsored. You will be allowed to study (for some courses you will need the Academic Technology Accreditation Scheme certificate).
You will not be allowed to accept a permanent job, work in a second job, or work in a job that is not described on your sponsorship certificate. You will also not be entitled to public funds.
Switching to the Temporary Work Track – Seasonal Worker Visa 2023
It is not possible to switch to the temporary work path – seasonal worker visa or between other temporary work paths.
Temporary work – Seasonal Worker Visa In UK 2023 refusal
If your application for a temporary-seasonal work visa is denied, you may be able to file a new application or apply for an administrative review.
How our immigration attorneys can help for Seasonal Worker Visa In UK 2023 ?
Our team of business immigration attorneys have experience assisting employers and skilled workers across a variety of industries in companies of all sizes. Our attorneys can help you plan to ensure you meet your start date and ensure that your career progression matches your immigration goals.
We pride ourselves on being friendly and proactive in understanding and catering to our customers’ needs. We are a highly paid team dedicated to providing clear and reliable immigration advice to skilled workers as part of a professional and friendly service.
How to apply For Seasonal Worker Visa In UK 2023 ?
Here are 4 Companies Name they will be a sponsor and pick up you.
1 . AG Recruitment
2. Pro- Force