Canada Work Permit Visa 2021 For Foreigners || Easy Apply
Here are some details for Canada work Permit visa 2021 for foreigners.
A Canadian work permit or work visa is issued to foreign individuals who are qualified to work in that country for a specified period of time.
Canada Work Permit Visa 2021
People need to apply for a work visa only after obtaining a job offer or employment contract from a Canadian employer. An ESDC (Employment and Social Development Canada) employer must obtain an LMIA (Labor Market Impact Assessment), which gives them permission to hire foreign skilled workers in jobs that cannot be filled by citizens or permanent residents of Canada.
Canada Work Permit Visa 2021
As one of the world’s leading economies, Canada is a great destination for individuals seeking work abroad.
The Canadian work permit visa allows business people, permanent workers, temporary workers, students, and others to work in Canada. Usually, applicants need a job offer on hand in order to apply for a work permit visa. With our comprehensive overseas career solutions, the Y axis can help you find a job and apply for a Canadian work visa.
Canadian work visa details: For Canada Work Permit Visa 2021
Every year more than 300,000 individuals are granted permits to work in Canada. This is a great opportunity for foreign workers seeking a better life. Under a Canadian work permit visa, you can:
- Work in Canada under the employer you mentioned in your work permit application
- You have the ability to apply for dependent visas to contact your dependents
- Earn in Dollars
- He traveled across Canada
- Apply for a PR visa at a later time
Canada Work Permit Visa 2021
Applicants need to prove that they are eligible to accept a job offer. To apply for a Canadian work permit from India, you must meet certain requirements. Documents must be submitted either in English.
The Canadian Work Permit Visa is ideal for temporary workers, foreign graduates from Canadian universities, entrepreneurs, and others who need to work in Canada.
General eligibility requirements for Canada Work Permit Visa 2021
- Provide employee proof that you will move from Canada when your work permit expires
- Keep documents proving that you have sufficient funds to support yourself and your family during your stay in Canada
- You do not have a record of any criminal activity and provide a police clearance certificate as evidence
- They do not pose a threat to Canada’s security
- He should be in good health and undergo a medical examination if necessary
- You have no plans to work for an employer who is listed as ineligible by the government because they have failed to comply with certain conditions
- You have no plans to work for an employer who offers erotic dance, escort services, striptease or erotic massage
- You must be prepared to provide any documents that the officers require to qualify for your entry into Canada
- Documents required to apply for a Canada work visa
- A passport valid for more than 6 months from the date of planned arrival in Canada.
- Two recent passport size photos
- Scientific qualification certificates
- Proof of professional qualifications, including work experience
- Evidence of sufficient financial resources to cover their expenses during their stay in Canada
- Medical examination required to be performed by registered hospitals.
- Form fee
- Applicants should also be able to convince immigration officials that they will return to their home country after their employment ends.
Different types of Canada Work Permit Visa 2021
There are two types of work permits that Canadian authorities provide – an open work permit and an employer work permit. An open work permit basically allows you to work for any employer.
This visa is not job specific, so applicants do not require a Labor Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) or offer letter from the employer who paid the compliance fee.
With an open work permit, you can work for any employer in Canada except for those companies that do not comply with work requirements or engage in services such as escort services, erotic massage or exotic dancing.
An employer work permit as the name implies is a permit that allows you to work for a specific employer.
While an employer work permit relates to a single employer, an open work permit can come with certain conditions that will be written on it. These include:
- work nature
- Places where you can work
- Duration of employment
- Holders of the following visas can apply for an open work permit:
Temporary work permits for spouses
- Work permit after graduation
- Temporary residence permit
- World Youth Program permit
- Atlantic Immigration Spouse Permit Pilot Program
- Ordinary open work permit
- Block open work permi
Conditions for an open work permit:
Proof of financial resources that can support your and your family’s residency in Canada during the validity of the work permit
Evidence that you do not have a criminal record
Prove that you are in good health
Willingness to adhere to the terms of your work permit even if you are granted a restricted work permit
Meet eligibility requirements such as language skills, biometric data, and insurance
Independent work visa
The Government of Canada permits immigration for family members under the dependent work permit category.
Bring dependents on a work permit
Your spouse and children may be entitled to join you in Canada if you get a job offer from a Canadian employer and have an open work permit.
Your children will be eligible to enroll in Canadian educational institutions without the need for separate study permits. Your husband / wife will also be able to apply for an open work permit so that they can work in Canada.
Who can be included in the standalone visa?
Some family members such as spouse or children can be included in the dependents visa application to Canada, while parents and grandparents must be sponsored by permanent residents or Canadian citizens.
The sponsors must promise to support and accompany a family member or relative for a period of 3 to 10 years to ensure that they are well settled in Canada.
Family members who are eligible under a Canadian work permit are:
- Spouse or common-law partners over the age of 16
- Both parents and grandparents
- Dependent children, including adoptive children
- Children under the age of 18 that you wish to adopt
- Siblings, nieces and nephews, children under the age of 18, orphans and unmarried women
- Other relatives who reside in or outside Canada
- Children rely on the following criteria:
Children under the age of 22, who are unmarried or who do not have a common-law partner
Children who became a common-law spouse / partner before reaching the age of 22 and depend heavily on parents for financial assistance
Children who are financially dependent on their parents until they reach the age of 22 due to a specific physical disability
Dependent visa application requirements
You will need to include the following to take care of your family members to obtain a dependent visa for Canada
Recorded evidence of your financial condition and cash flow over the past 12 months to demonstrate that you are financially stable and able to support your family.
If you are sponsoring a Canadian support visa for your child, then,
Must be under 22 years old
He should be able to show that they are financially dependent on you
If your child is unable to earn his own money for some reason, either physically or mentally, then you can take care of him after providing enough evidence of this
The child must be either your biological son or your adopted child
To prove your relationship, you will need to present a birth certificate or an adoption certificate
The child will need to undergo a medical and forensic examination and may be denied entry to the country if a criminal record or medical condition is found likely to be contagious or cause an epidemic.
Documents required to apply for dependents
- Passport and travel date
- Background documents
- Spouse / partner documents including marriage certificate
- Another proof of the relationship
- Completed and consular application fees
How can the Career Job Feed help For Canada Work Permit Visa 2021
Career Job Feed is one of the leading companies in Canadian immigration and visa advice services. Our teams have worked on thousands of Canadian visa applications and we have the knowledge and experience to assist you throughout the process. Our services include:
- Full support for visa application
- Help collect supporting documents
- Prepare for your visa interview – if needed
- Updates and follow-up with the consulate
- Help in searching for work if needed